Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The language of love

I've heard of love referred to & compared to:
a trap; a sea; an emotion beyond control; being blind; that which can break & rob you
...and so much more!
To love-
Yours is exclusive in many intimate ways, yet has its inclusive moments which makes you freeing.
Yours is deep, calm waters that often feel cold and dark yet your warm waves crash upon the heart dropping off debris of frequent smiles and taking away grains of insecurity.
Yours carry an emotion beyond compare yet under soul control. Your tears can fall on their own or be invoked by the language of love. Your happiness can fluctuate but your joy always remains. Your actions are provoked even when the passion is no where to be found.
Your eyes never shut, blink nor turn blind for you see clearly into my heart.
You break...the codes and molds i've set, the walls i've built and robbed me only of that which I thought I should hide.
Love, you have wooed me, relentlessly, captivated me, taken over and become a part of me.
I'm smitten by you, love...you speak my language!
Lovely Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment