Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Project for 2018


I'm proud to announce and would love your prayers and support for...

A Hope Deferred Season

This is my sophomore book project, expected to be completed by March 2018. The book is soon to be complete but is still in the editing phases. I am also excited about the cover design which is in the works. Possibly the most trying components are the query letters and proposals that must be written and submitted for publication companies to underwrite it. 

My first book, Dating Deceit, was a project I self-published via CreateSpace- a company that partners with Amazon. This time, I'm taking another leap of faith and looking for a company willing to publish the book and place it on the physical shelves, in stores. Proposals are no easy tasks, so pray for my strength and wisdom needed to write it. That a company would find favor when reading both the query letter and proposals and desire to publish this piece. 

I am truly grateful for the ability and time as well as the passion to write and see dreams and desires I have blossom into fruition. Nothing but God's grace and divine intervention has carried me this far. Praying His favor and continued mercy as I move forward for His glory! My prayer is that lives would be impacted and hope springs eternal in the hearts of those who pick up the book. That their faith will be renewed as they find encouragement needed to not give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment