Sunday, April 2, 2017

Summer Mission Trip


This summer I'm excited to have an opportunity to go on two mission trips. One will encompass me teaching at a Church Conference while the other will involve me singing at a camp in Alabama
Although I obviously have the means to support myself on both trips, I'd be remiss if I didn't extend an opportunity to you, to join in on the work God desires to do in the hearts of those we come in contact with. Supporting others financially allows you to meet the needs without physically attending.

My first mission trip will last from June 12-16 in St. Marteen and cost around $800 for flight and around $700 for room/board.

My second trip will begin June 19 through 22 on Alabama at no cost to me.

I'd love to include you in the support raising process by extending an opportunity to you to donate to this mission. You can quickly and easily give via my PayPal link: paypal.me/StMaartenMission

I'd also solicit your prayers as I prepare my classes and heart to meet and share with those I come in contact with!

 Thanks!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment